Tyromag Edtorial

Welcome, this blog was created to serve as the Editorial section for Tyromag.com. It will also at times contain random comments from me about any topic. Feel free to leave notes and comments. http://www.tyromag.com.

Name:
Location: Melrose, Massachusetts, United States

Monday, November 02, 2009

Yay, Heroclix is back!

Well, terrible blogger record, but at least this time it's only like only a little over a month since my last blog entry.

Something I didn't mentioned in the last entry was that my favorite game has found new life! Heroclix, a super-hero miniature game originally produced by Wizkids run by Topps, ended production of the game almost a year ago. Now NECA, www.necaonline.com, bought the game line from Topps and will be releasing their first set - Hammer of Thor, November 18, 2009. The new Wizkids site is http://www.wizkidsgames.com. I'm so glad my game is back. :)

On sad news, I'm unemployed again. :( Since May I've been job hunting, hope, I find something soon so I can buy my figures. :D

And a Belated Happy Halloween. :) I spent it in Salem, MA checking out all the sights in Halloween Town, USA. :-) Lots of great costumes, I'll be posting pics of my Salem outing on my Facebook page. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home